Chicken tonight? Why not rely on our all-star roundupof chicken wing recipe! Big, meaty chicken wings, seasoned with our special mix of spices, baked to a perfect golden brown, tossed in a hot Classic Pepper Sauce, and served with ranch dressing on the side.
- 1 ½ cup Baron Classic Pepper Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Baron Tomato ketchup
- ½ stick of Butter
- ½ cup Baron Mayonnaise
- 30 Wings
- Add all ingredients in a pan or pot and let cook until heated and combined.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning to suite you, add sugar if too HOT! or add more Classic Pepper if you need it HOTTER!
- Clean Wings and grill or bake them.
- Add the prepared classic pepper- hot wing sauce to the baked or grilled wings and toss until all wings are completely quoted with the sauce.
- Serve with Baron Ranch Dressing on the side with celery sticks.