This recipe was created by Ms. Nelva Antoine, who is the first ever Baron Super Mom winner.
2 cups of all purpose flour
1 teaspoon Baron sea salt
1 cup water
1/2 pound of salt fish
2 cups of coconut milk
1 onion chopped
4 cloves of garlic minced
1 medium bell pepper chopped
1/4 teaspoon fresh oregano
1/4 teaspoon Baron basil
1 teaspoon Baron curry
2 tablespoons of oil
1. Wisk flour and salt together in a bowl.
2. Slowly pour water into flour mixture kneed until dough is stiff and holds together.
3. Sharp out dumplings and place into boiling water, cook until dumplings is cooked through.
4. Put to cool and cut into bites sizes.
5. Clean salt fish and shred , in a heated sauce pan add oil, onions, peppers, garlic, oregano and basil.
6. Let sauté until tender.
7. Then add salt fish, sprinkle the curry and mix well.
8. Add coconut milk to salt fish mixture, salt and pepper to taste.
9. Mix until it coagulates.
10. Serve hot.