Need a dinner idea? Check out this delicious Thai chicken recipe! Whether you want to bake, roast, fry, grill or stir-fry your chicken, the best recipe is right here.
- 1 whole chicken cut into 8 to 10 pieces
- 1- 370 ml jars Baron Thai Sauce
- For brine:
- ¼ cup salt
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- To brine chicken, mix salt and sugar in one cup of hot water and stir to dissolve.
- Combine salt/sugar water and 7 cups of cold water in a freezer bag.
- Add chicken to brine and refrigerate for 1 ½ hours.
- Remove chicken from brine and rinse.
- Return chicken to bag and pour in Baron Thai Sauce until every piece is covered.
- Let chicken soak into Thai sauce for 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove chicken from refrigerator and let pieces come to room temperature.
- Whilst chicken is resting start coals, use about medium high indirect heat.Once coals are nice and hot, oil the grill grates so the chicken won’t stick.
- Grill chicken ten minutes per side. Then baste the chicken with the Baron Thai Sauce and grill for another five minutes per side, basting each side. Once finished cooked, let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve with stir fry rice.