If you are a lover of Curry and Masala, why not whip up our healthier version instead? This speedy curry masala, uses turkey as a leaner and cheaper alternative to chicken.
- Turkey Breast cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 370 ml jar Baron Curry & Masala Paste
- 1 medium onion, chopped finely
- ½ to 1 cup Water
- Olive Oil
- Butter or Oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped finely coriander (optional)
- Place the turkey in a bowl, add a splash of olive oil and mix with 2-3 tablespoons of Baron Curry and Masala Paste (depending on how spicy you want your curry).
- In a large pan, add a knob of butter or 3 tbsp oil, onion and garlic and cook gently for 2-3 minutes without any colour changes.
- Add 1 tbsp Baron Curry & Masala Paste and cook for another 1 ½ minute.
- Add water and keep on stirring the paste, to avoid lumps.
- Add the seasoned turkey into the sauce and stir evenly, cooking slowly untilturkey is cooked and tender (15 minutes).
- Serve with plain boiled rice and sprinkle with fresh coriander.