The preparation time is almost none existent. Besides chopping the chicken and the onion there is not much to do, so if you are looking for a well balance nutritional meal that requires hardly any preparation look no further.
- 2 table spoon olive oil
- 4-5 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 370 ml bottle Baron Black Bean Sauce
- 1 large red bell peppers, chopped fine
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast cut into strips
- 1 large onion
- ½ cup white rice
- In a large pan, heat olive oil.
- Add onions and garlic and cook until tender.
- Increase heat and add strips of chicken breast and stir until cooked.
- Add 8-9 teaspoons of Baron Black Bean Sauce.
- Bring chicken and black bean sauce to simmer and add bell peppers.
- In the meantime, cook rice as per package instructions (usually 20 minutes until fluffy).
- Serve black bean mixture over rice.